We, the officials and employees of M’lang Water District, commit to:
- Serve the public with utmost honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Provide adequate, safe and potable water at all times.
- Perform efficiently and effectively for the satisfaction of the public.
- Be transparent to the public by displaying frontline services and procedures including fees and charges.
- Be consistently fair and courteous in dealing with the people especially the differently-abled, pregnant women and senior citizens.
- Respond to every complaint regarding our services as soon as possible through our complaint and assistance desk and take corrective measures.
- Wear prescribed uniforms and proper identification cards during office hours from Mondays – Fridays, 8:00-12:00 A.M. to 1:00-5:00 P.M.