The Mlang Water District is committed to provide quality, sufficient and affordable water supply through honest and excellent services.
- To provide better quality of life by providing adequate, safe and potable water in the community.
- To provide an environment for employees to grow and develop a sense of professionalism, integrity and teamwork in facing the challenges of our changing times.
- To properly develop and manage water sources and resources and help in the preservation of the environment.
- To keep abreast with technological advancement in the field of water system operation and management.
We, the officials and employees of Mlang Water District, commit to:
- Serve the public with utmost honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Provide adequate, safe and potable water at all times.
- Perform efficiently and effectively for the satisfaction of the public.
- Be transparent to the public by displaying frontline services and procedures including fees and charges.
- Be consistently fair and courteous in dealing with the people especially the differently-abled, pregnant women and senior citizens.
- Respond to every complaint regarding our services as soon as possible through our complaint and assistance desk and take corrective measures.
- Wear prescribed uniforms and proper identification cards during office hours from Mondays – Fridays, 8:00 – 12:00 AM to 1:00 – 5:00 PM.